Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

Who wants Adoyo?



Adoyo wants me to buy her a
handbag from dubai.
She insists that if possible,
I should use the contribution of my
mother's hospital bill to buy it,
She says that if don't want her to
leave me for another man,
I should put her first in my list
of priorities.
Dear friends,
Who wants Adoyo my girlfriend?

Adoyo always faults me for
not being stable.
But apart from her labia and
lose tongue,
there's nothing else that Adoyo
brings on the table.
My dear friends with flashy cars,
Adoyo my girlfriend is up for grabs.
Who wants her?

Were it not for Adoyo,
The permanent house that I was
building in the village would
not have stalled...
I would not have sold the only cow
that I had just to buy her
plastic nails.
My dear friends,
You who have extra money
to waste,
Who wants Adoyo my girlfriend?



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment