Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

This Is What Happens When You Try To Date Two Guys At Once!

Sometime back I used to date two ladies at the same time. Let's just call them Sandra and Becky.

They were both awesome in very different ways and I couldn't figure out who I liked more, so I just kept dating both of them.

One night, I was at home watching a movie when Ann hit me up asking me if I could take her out. I didn't feel like going out that night so I told her I was staying in watching Scandal. About an hour or so later, Sandra hit me up. I felt a second wind and hadn't seen her in a while so I decided to meet her.

Naturally, we ended up at the same bar that Anne decided to go and relief her stress of rejection only to spot me enjoying my favorite drink with her best high school friend Sandra(who happens to my other girlfriend).

So Ann decides to walk to our table with all the excitement of meeting her best friend after like a year. After exchanging a few hugs Sandra goes "Meet My Boyfriend Charles", Anne stairs at me with disbelief.

"What happened to the Scandal?" she could not hold it back.

"Its not what you think" I tried to explain myself and she(Anne) told me you dont have to. And that is how my night was screwed up.

Needless to say, it was awkward, for all of us. Especially for me.

Moral of the story: If you're dating two guys at once, never say you're staying in, just say you "have plans." That way if you all end up at the same bar, you can still play it off.

The End.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment