Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Sultry Kenyan Singer Finally Divorces Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage!



After 10 years of marriage, popular Kenyan celebrity couple based in the US Mercy Myra and rapper Attitude are no longer a couple. This was after Mercy Myra officially put ink to paper signifying the end of her marriage that saw her become a mother of one.

Through social media, the super talented singer could not hide her joy as she expressed her relief after she finally signed her divorce papers in a lawyer's office. According to the African tango singer the divorce now marks a new chapter in her life.

See what she posted on social media:

"In this picture, a long, looooooong while back, I started a journey. Not knowing and or how. I put pen to paper to 'The beginning of a lifetime' ahead of me. Need I even mention the bad? Naaah...I cannot do that because out of this journey that I have come thus far from, my Father, God has blessed me, had plans for me. My Abba, God, had lessons for me, class was in session. And out of it all, I learned humility, patience, love but mostly...mostly...forgiveness with a clean and genuine heart."

"This day, this time, today's hour was 2.30pm, 1st December 2015 when finally...finally it all came to an end..YES..END!!! The end of a chapter in my life but the beginning of a beautiful journey ahead Signing these documents was the beginning to actual self freedom, from a journey before, that had taken four-years. Finally, God revealed His truth. His truth that I. Me. Mercy. Gods Child. That I was ready. Finally!!!" 
 

 

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment