Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sarah Hassan Bags Yet Another Prestigious Award At The Swahili Fashion Week

 


Renowned Kenyan actress,Tv host and former Tahidi High star, Sarah Hassan popularly known as Tanya could not hide her excitement after she emerged the best East African Fashion Journalist at this year's Swahili Fashion Week awards.


She recently won another accolade at the 2015 Kalasha Awrds for the show Discovery 254 that she co-hosts on NTV.

While announcing the major achievement via her Instagram page, the clearly joyous actress had this to say:

"I WON East African journalist of the year at the #sfw2015 @swahilifashionweek and I am so humbled and grateful to everyone who voted for me, my producers for giving me a chance to showcase the beauty that is East Africa to the world and the legend that is @mustafahassanali for recognising and awarding hard work in the industry. Thank you #thankstothemosthigh"   

 
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment