Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Lupita Nyong'o Looks Absolutely Stunning In The January 2016 Issue Of Essence (Photo)



Popular Hollywood actress Lupita Nyong'o is yet on another top magazine cover and she sure looks stunning on the cover of the January 2016 issue of Essence magazine.

The Kenyan star talks to the magazine about the price of her sudden fame and finding balance.

Lupita has a number of projects in the works including starring in Danai Gurira's play Eclipsed and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

"After 12 Years a Slave and the quote-unquote meteoric rise, I felt like there was a moment where I was suffering from whiplash. I had talked so much about who I was that I'd forgotten who I was,said Lupita about her fame.

The January issue of Essence is on stands from December 4.

Story: courtesy.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment