Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Janet Mbugua Speaks Out About Giving Birth And Shares Photos Of Her Baby Boy!



Citizen TV's Janet Mbugua is a celebrated anchor who managed to curve out a special seat of adoration in the hearts of many Kenyans. The lass and her husband, Eddie Ndihu recently got to welcome a bundle of joy whom they named Ethan and everything has gotten pretty much private ever since.

Drifting away from the protective concoon recently was Janet Mbugua as she shared on her journey to giving birth to baby Ethan and never before seen photos of their newborn.

She wrote;

"On the Sunday 25th of October, my
husband and I checked into Aga Khan
Hospital at around 6 p.m. My
Gynaecologist had scheduled my
Cesarean Section (C-section) for the
following day at 6 a.m. As my baby was breach a week to my due date, we made the decision to deliver our baby via C-section. That night, my husband and I were, as expected, excited and anxious.
Now, four and a half weeks later, I'm
more besotted with Ethan by the minute, I'm finally getting into a rhythm regarding breastfeeding, tending to my baby's colic (oh, that's a WHOLE other story!) and getting some decent rest in between to
allow me to better breastfeed or express milk. My diet is pretty much as it was while I was expecting; chicken, vegetables, soup…a LOT of soup…too much, actually! Healthy and light to allow me to produce enough milk, and trust me Ethan needs it…his appetite is voracious!

Here are the never before seen photos of Ethan;



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment