Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BEEF ALERT : Socialite Corazon Kwamboka Disses Fellow Kenyan Socialites!




B()()tylicious Kenyan socialite, Corazon Kwamboka, has come out breathing fire and attacked her fellow socialites.

Jotting down her sentiments on social media, the well endowed socialite said that Vera, Huddah, Beverly Masila, and Vanessa Chettle want to be pretty like her but none can succeed.

Corazon also claimed that the only people who can handle her in bed are wealthy tycoons and not "team mafisi". She further stated that she can beat Vanessa Chettle and r@pe her.

Corazon also took the opportunity and urged upcoming socialite Sandra Kaluki, who has been causing buzz on twitter with her n#de photos to go back to the dark dingy pub she came from.

Am so pretty, am so pretty, just look at my big liplicious lips, my big assets, my ample b()()bs, my waist. Number 8 baby. All team hyenas want me but none can manage, maybe only the rich top sponsors.

All the girls wanna be me but non can compare. Maybe other socialites, even Vera Sidikas face cant compare to mine. Maybe Beverly Masila might be prettier but I still got that figure 8. Huddah might be browner but I still carry the meat that a real African sonko desires. And Risper Faith, yuck! That tummy. Vanessa Chettle, she is so tiny I can beat her up and the r@p3 her. Lol! And who is this Sandra Kaluki with her ratchedness. Go back to the dark dingy pub you came from b. Am Corazon Kwamboka and am so pretty!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment