Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Melissa

My Melissa, my jewel, my joy,
my jaber...
I want to write about the softness
of your fingers,
Your sparkling smile,
Your hour glass figure,
Our wedding bells at the Isle!

I want to rhyme about how my love
for you is endless,
My nights in your absence
are sleepless..!
If I ever have blindness for your kindness,
Then know that my body will be lifeless,

My Melissa, my jewel, my joy, my jaber...
I want to write about your thrilling waist,
Your innocent eyes,
Your pawpaw breasts,
Your curved thighs...

You're the girl I want to marry,
The woman whose children I'll sire.
The girl I'll take in a hurry,
To build a home in siaya.

My Melissa, my jewel,
my flower filament, my jaber...
I want to write about the whiteness
of your teeth,
The darkness of your hair,
The serene you bring
when you breathe,
The loins you arrest with your stare.

Even if you burn your face with fire,
I will still love you without fear.
And I swear I'll never get tired,
If you leave me I'll kill myself here.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment