Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Ex-Tahidi High Actress Waridi Has Finally Given Birth To TWINS. A Baby Boy and Baby Girl!

She probably had the bigest baby bump you will ever come across and she got a perfect match of twins. A Baby Boy and a Baby Girl.

The ex-Tahidi High actress Barbara Chepkoech porpularly known as Waridi who is now based in the US gave birth 4 hours ago and she could not hide her joy as she took it to social media to share photos of her bundle of joy also expressing her exprience of carrying twins for a whooping nine 9 months.

"November has been awesome, I have been humbled by God's grace, I didn't know the power of prayer until I found my voice. Being pregnant with twins was hard on my body, even though I carried my pregnancy magnificently hahaha.... smile emoticon smile emoticon smile emoticon
But with everything, God made it possible for me to be a mother to 2 more adorable babies. I will love harder, work smarter, give regardless of my situation, pray with every situation. God Is God.
Blade and Blossom. ....... the twins.
Love , 
Barbara, Barjoh, Blossom and Blade. smile emoticon kiss emoticon kiss emoticon kiss emoticon kiss emoticon kiss emoticon" she said.

Check more photos of her twins;






Source

No comments:

Post a Comment