Its been barely a week since Huddah Monroe was put on the spotlight by Joe Muchiri after sharing this particular Photo Corazon has also shared. However the socialite who is also a lawyer by profession decided to give it a different angle trying to analyze the photo and asking people not to be too judgmental.
"When I look at this picture I see a black woman and an old white man, I see a woman taking care of an elderly person, maybe that's her job, maybe it's a relative, clearly the guy is sickly or too old( from the diaper) maybe the girl is just being compassionate and just lending a helping hand... But other people see a sponsor! So a girl who was probably doing good or trying to earn extra cash will be attacked for nothing.. may God grant us an insight to see good in everything... Sasa msiniattack, I am just a lady who likes to speak out her opinion.. And who tries give everybody the benefit of doubt. Mnisamehe tu" Corazon captioned the photo.
Socialites have been seen as ladies who make quick money by selling their body to filthy rich old men whom they are afraid to show their faces. Is Corazon Kwamboka trying to play safe here or she is just stating facts? Be the judge


No comments:
Post a Comment