Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

How Exactly Did Anita Fabiola's N-U-D-E Photos Leak? Africa Celebrity News Reveals!

Late March 2015 NTV presenter, Anita Kyarimpa Fabiola trashed rumors that her bare it all photos were doing rounds on social media and termed it "cheap talk" and referred to tabloids as "hogwash".

"I have never had any nude photos and it is just a media fabrication. All this tabloid stuff about me paying people off is simply a lie. I have never done that." said Anita.

"I think there is someone putting a lot of effort to bring me down but I cannot fire back simple because I am focused on my career," she added.

This is after a section of media reported that Anita had parted away with a whooping UGX 7 million to someone who had reportedly stolen her phone and got access to photos of her taking a shower.

Hower it has been a shock of her life time after the photos she denied of being in possesion with someone leaked over the weekend and are already on the internet and Anita is yet to make any official statement about her nak'd photos.

Africa Celebrity News went seeking the truth on how Anita's photos leaked, and this is how things might have happened;

Anita's phone went missing in January and the person blackmailed her sending her the pics in exchange for money. The blackmailer first asked for shs 2millions which the be my date presenter raised through help from her close friends but that didn't end. 

The blackmailer kept on asking for more money which the 2013 miss Uganda 1st runners up couldn't raise thus the guy turned to one of the newspapers that offered him reportedly close to shs.8millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment