Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

5 Reasons Why Huddah Monroe Is Good In Bed!

I know many ladies will start throwing stones at me even before they read this Interesting piece of research. Well let me first make myself clear. In this context am talking about "5 Reasons Why Curvy Girls Are The Best In Bed" and I decided to pick on Huddah as one of them. I havent gone to bed with her but I just think she falls in this category so my assumption can be either right or wrong.

Enough of self defense, allow me to go straight to the point. I honestly don't mean that slimmer girls cant give men the BEST but curvy girls hold the pleasurable secrets.

1. 'Twins'
I know not every curvy girl has bigger twins but chances are 80% of them do. Every man loves nicely curved, spongy twins as it is the first step of 4 play.

2. ASSets
Something you must agree with me is that there is No curvy girl without big ASSets. According to research girls with big ASSets give birth to healthy and Cute babies simply because they store Omega 3 fatty acid in their which play a major role in developing healthy and cute babies.

3. Best Place To Rest
Who doesn't like a bouncy pillow? Everyone does. The soft womanly curves is the perfect place to rest your post-shagging head mostly after reaching clod 9.

4. They Are Just Beautiful and Appealing
I don't need to debate on this. There is really nothing more appealing than a curvy full figured lady. A curvy girl is easily appealing to the eyes at first sight which in turn creates an healthy appetite.

5. Confidence
Having twins, a massive backside or something to grab hold of is not only what makes a curvy woman s3xy, it goes beyond that to knowing how best to rock it. Beauty has everything to do with confidence and confidence has everything to do with amazing s3x.

Keep them comments coming below.

No comments:

Post a Comment