Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Secrets


Daudi my love....
Tell your wife that you're busy.
Tell her you've been held up in a
critical job meeting.
Tell her that you'll come home next
week then switch off your phone
before she starts to speak.

Daudi my love....
Forget about your two kids.
I want you to take me to a big hotel
and shower me with expensive drinks.
Don't you want me to fold my
glossy lips in between your
sparkling teeth?

Daudi my love....
I told my poor lover to keep off the
girl's hostel.
I told him that when he calls and finds me on voice mail,
I'll be studying for my next
Continuous Assessment Test.
Here I am my love... your soft palms
are free to cup the nipples of my
coconut breasts.

Daudi my love....
If you give me the password
to your ATM,
I will open the mouth of
my honeypot for your consumption.
I will stay with you for as long as
you want in any of our vacations.
Even if I'll fail in my final examination,
I will give my lectures money to
change my credentials...

Daudi my love.....
Shall we?


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment