Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

When I go to the interview



If I'll go to the job interview tomorrow,
I will not wear my long dress.
If I try to put on my long dress,
The employer will not get impressed.

I will therefore wear a short skirt
And while sitting,
I'll put my legs apart.
If he asks me "woman what do you really want?"
I will grab his manhood and put it in my cunt.

When I go to the job interview tomorrow,
I will not even carry my certificate.
If I carry any of my certificates,
I'll be in trouble - for none is legitimate

I will therefore carry my beauty,
In my fake fleshy breasts and my booty.
And I'll not be kept for long at the reception.
Like others who have higher qualifications.

When I get to the job interview tomorrow,
And the employer happens to be a woman,
I will start by picking up a quarrel.
And claim that the woman wants trouble.

I will say that she called me a harlot,
That I speak as if I'm a parrot.
I'll then remove my attire
And make people say "What a quagmire!!"


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment