Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Akello



Akello,
You whose breasts tremble when you walk on the road,
I shall not make love to you!
Even if the weather is cold
And my penis has decided to unfold.

If you love me the way you claim,
Then dont do things in a hurry.
I am patient and I don't feel ashamed,
We shall only make love if we marry.

Akello,
Even if you'll sing the sweetest song,
Until I thirst for the thing in your thong,
I shall not make love to you!
I will snore like a croaking frog,
And if you wake me I'll ask you "what's wrong?"

I intent to keep my virginity,
I shall break it on the eve of our honeymoon!
But do not underrate my abilities.
I am abstaining but my body is burning too.

Akello
You whose fart smells like the center of a blooming rose,
I can kiss your lips full of gloss,
But I cannot make love to you!
I daily read the bible,
And it says my body is a temple.

But be patient with the fire in your legs,
And I will eat you like the yolk of an egg 

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment